We are celebrating the opening of Pier A's Harbor House, a fine-dining and drinking spot. It remained closed and left in shambles for 40 years. This historic pier opened in 1886 and once served as the offices for the New York Harbor Police and Department of Docks. Later is was the point of entry for the European elite coming through Ellis Island, and most recently as the offices of the NYC Fire Department’s Marine Division.
Today it is two-stories of spacious luxury for an evening of relaxation and sunsets.