Findery Copyright Policy
Findery is compliant with notice and takedown of infringing material under the DMCA. Upon receipt of a complete and vetted notice, Findery will take down content in a timely manner and send notification to the Findery member who posted the allegedly infringing material.
A complete notice must include all of the following elements:
- name, email address, postal address and telephone number of the person notifying
- description that would allow for identification of infringing material on Findery
- URL on Findery of the infringing material
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf
- physical or electronic signature.
Complete notices may be sent to email@example.com or
292 Ivy Street, Suite B
San Francisco, CA 94102